With a heart for God and animals, we live our life.

Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God. Romans 15:7

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Eggs!!!!!!

I am so sooo excited that our birds are laying eggs, We get about five eggs a day. My duck "Goose" lays about two eggs a day, and one from the oldest, and about two from the two youngest. Every once and a while we hear them squawking and Ike or I go look for eggs, and we usually find one. Oh I didn't tell you yet but we got an old cat from my 4-h leader and she is sooo cute and adorable,  but here's the catch she does not like Gabby, and they have cat fights, and the saying hissy fits takes place. I'll try to get a 'cute' pic of her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment